Monday, January 7, 2013

It's been too long...

So much has happened since the last time I wrote! I have been so busy lately with both jobs and the new house...not even the one we were originally planning to buy...long story there. I'll leave that one for another day! The BIG announcement I want to make today is...

WE ARE 

We are actually VERY pregnant...due April 10th actually! SO EXCITED!! 
Not long after getting that WONDERFUL result on the test we went out to eat and Bob and I both got this in our fortune cookies: 
How perfect?!?! 

We are not finding out if Baby is a boy or girl. I love the idea of being surprised : ) We have picked out names for both genders in preparation...
Boy: Lincoln Avery, calling him Linc for short
Girl: Lumen Nova, calling her LuLu or Lu for short
I can't wait to find out if we'll have a little baby LuLu or a little Linc around the house! 

I'll have more to share later, but I just wanted to write quick and share our exciting news!

No comments: